BitSend Avatar and Signature Campaign

• 21 Replies

Lauda

• Globaler Moderator
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: BitSend Avatar and Signature Campaign
« Reply #15 on: 25. April 2017, 11:36:31 »
- A minimum of 20 posts need to be made within the two week period on Bitcointalk (50% payout for avatars once 10 posts are reached).

This is only for clarification, 10 post every week which is supposed to be comply in posting in different section of the forum, right? and 10 post weekly on bitsend forum? total 20 post a week need to be accomplish every week. Thanks :D
No. That part has nothing to do with the BitSend forum. That part is about Bitcointalk, as this campaign is on that forum. You need to create a minimum total of 20 posts spread through 2 weeks on Bitcointalk. The last part is about the BSD forum:

- [Optional]: 10 posts on the BitSend Forum to qualify for potential bonuses. In this case you are paid out according Bonus Rates as shown in the table.

cjmoles

• +0/-0
  • Bitsend: iRY8q7ZFd1ZS8NkFNvNmyYnUGMTz61Go2M
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 28. April 2017, 01:20:44 »
What is negative trust?  Does that mean a negative trust rating from a default trust member, or does any red on our profile count?

Lauda

• Globaler Moderator
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 01. May 2017, 19:53:48 »
What is negative trust?  Does that mean a negative trust rating from a default trust member, or does any red on our profile count?
This only applies to negative feedback received from default trust members.

mmo4me.2016

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 03. May 2017, 16:17:42 »
Dear friend
This is great BitSend Avatar and Signature Campaign for me!
Thanks

232drialf

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 07. May 2017, 16:31:46 »
Hello Lauda & Christian. i am 232drialf (same username in bitcointalk) link to profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=556309. Would like to inform you that 232drialf account in bitcointalk has been hacked. Seems someone need money. And I no longer have access to coinbase account to verify sign message. Until now I still try, hope I can verify. And if in next few days 232drialf account back to my hand. I will tell you again here.

Regards, 232drialf.

bravehearth0319

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 21. May 2017, 18:06:19 »
- A minimum of 20 posts need to be made within the two week period on Bitcointalk (50% payout for avatars once 10 posts are reached).

This is only for clarification, 10 post every week which is supposed to be comply in posting in different section of the forum, right? and 10 post weekly on bitsend forum? total 20 post a week need to be accomplish every week. Thanks :D
No. That part has nothing to do with the BitSend forum. That part is about Bitcointalk, as this campaign is on that forum. You need to create a minimum total of 20 posts spread through 2 weeks on Bitcointalk. The last part is about the BSD forum:

- [Optional]: 10 posts on the BitSend Forum to qualify for potential bonuses. In this case you are paid out according Bonus Rates as shown in the table.
Okay, thanks sir for accommodating my concerns, which is cleared to me now. :)

bravehearth0319

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 29. May 2017, 00:54:02 »
5 posts on the BitSend Forum to qualify for potential bonuses

Question: 5 posts per week or for all time?
As far as I know, yes 5 per/post on this forum weekly then in bitcointalk forum is 10 post per week.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14