Trade with the best!

• 9 Replies

cryptoboom

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Trade with the best!
« on: 30. April 2017, 13:35:17 »

Bitcoin Trade

The purpose of our project - attraction of investments for trade at the crypto-currency exchange. We trade in couple of BTC-USDT. Bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency, million daily turns on exchange platforms, rapid and frequent shift. USDT is usual dollar, but in a digital form, his course remains invariable and is always equal to dollar. Our project is suitable more for medium-term and long-term investors who want to get stable monthly profit. Is suitable for aggressive short-term investors less

Our project doesn't belong to category hyip or a financial pyramid because it it isn't. We don't make payments to the first investors at the expense of the subsequent, etc. All enclosed sum is in real work at the exchange, and all this will be visible on warrants. Besides, the statistics of replenishments, a conclusion and overall balance is transparent and open. Also, you shouldn't consider our project as investment or other fund. We accept replenishment of balance as your voluntary contribution and the help to the project, and you accept the profit as our help and gratitude for cooperation with us.

My [COLOR="Green"]deposit[/COLOR][/URL]  in the project 0.79 BTC

bravehearth0319

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Trade with the best!
« Reply #1 on: 04. May 2017, 18:54:02 »
All traders must need to do trade with the best, but that would only be happen if the traders know the basic rules in trading and proper timing too using analysis while in the actual  trading market.

bravehearth0319

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 14. May 2017, 22:03:24 »

Bitcoin Trade

The purpose of our project - attraction of investments for trade at the crypto-currency exchange. We trade in couple of BTC-USDT. Bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency, million daily turns on exchange platforms, rapid and frequent shift. USDT is usual dollar, but in a digital form, his course remains invariable and is always equal to dollar. Our project is suitable more for medium-term and long-term investors who want to get stable monthly profit. Is suitable for aggressive short-term investors less

Our project doesn't belong to category hyip or a financial pyramid because it it isn't. We don't make payments to the first investors at the expense of the subsequent, etc. All enclosed sum is in real work at the exchange, and all this will be visible on warrants. Besides, the statistics of replenishments, a conclusion and overall balance is transparent and open. Also, you shouldn't consider our project as investment or other fund. We accept replenishment of balance as your voluntary contribution and the help to the project, and you accept the profit as our help and gratitude for cooperation with us.

Traders always do trade if they know was the right time to buy sell their coins, just like what happen now to bitswnd price value on bittrex it s almost dropped the price 50% so it's time to buy for now then wait or hold.

bravehearth0319

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 20. May 2017, 03:47:36 »
All traders must need to do trade with the best, but that would only be happen if the traders know the basic rules in trading and proper timing too using analysis while in the actual  trading market.
Indeed, especially this period of time, it is right timing to buy BSD at bittrex, because it can
increase the value at any moment in the market.

bravehearth0319

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 26. May 2017, 14:57:38 »
the price of bsd right now dropped again at 0.0000675 satoshi at bittrex which I think its good time to buy bsd also
I know it will rise the price value again in a long run.

bravehearth0319

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 05. June 2017, 01:09:22 »

Bitcoin Trade

BSD I think has a better future ahead. In fact, it was a great priviledge to those who believed in bsd which I knew in a long run it will give us more profit for sure. Because they are visible and transparent anyhow.

bravehearth0319

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 11. June 2017, 00:47:32 »
It is so nice to see and to do some trade with bsd especially in bittrex, due there is an upside down in the price value
in the market. Which in the near future it will increase more more than I expected.

Script3d

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 14. June 2017, 08:05:01 »
It is so nice to see and to do some trade with bsd especially in bittrex, due there is an upside down in the price value
in the market. Which in the near future it will increase more more than I expected.
yeah the bitsend price continue to drops lets hope it will touch 1$ or even more so we can sell our bitsend at higher price

bravehearth0319

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 19. June 2017, 01:07:53 »
yeah the bitsend price continue to drops lets hope it will touch 1$ or even more so we can sell our bitsend at higher price
Sooner or later bitsend will continously grow the price value, lastwik the price go up with 19k sats.

bravehearth0319

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 25. June 2017, 01:15:21 »
Agreed, by implementing trade is the most effective way for us to find out how to get profit in trading especially in bsd.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14