Stupid question I know...

• 12 Replies

Grae500

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Stupid question I know...
« on: 25. March 2017, 16:10:48 »
So just recently started looking into crypto currencies again. Years ago I played around with bitcoin (back when it was worth like pennies per bitcoin.) mined a bit but long ago lost wallet info. (Kicking myself for that, I think I had 18 coins or so.) But anyways, decided to get back into it,and just decided to get into Bitsend a bit.
So mining away on 2-3 computers. Power doesn't really cost me, I'm in IT, and do the mining in my office at work. They don't care, I already asked.

The question I have is this.. I've been waiting days now for my bitsend wallet to sync, and it's syncing VERY slow. At the current rate it will take me nearly 3 months to sync! Any idea's as to why it's moving so slowly?

Thanks!

chris

• Globaler Moderator
  • +18/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Stupid question I know...
« Reply #1 on: 25. March 2017, 22:16:43 »
So just recently started looking into crypto currencies again. Years ago I played around with bitcoin (back when it was worth like pennies per bitcoin.) mined a bit but long ago lost wallet info. (Kicking myself for that, I think I had 18 coins or so.) But anyways, decided to get back into it,and just decided to get into Bitsend a bit.
So mining away on 2-3 computers. Power doesn't really cost me, I'm in IT, and do the mining in my office at work. They don't care, I already asked.

The question I have is this.. I've been waiting days now for my bitsend wallet to sync, and it's syncing VERY slow. At the current rate it will take me nearly 3 months to sync! Any idea's as to why it's moving so slowly?

Thanks!

Hello,

do you use the newest version 1.2.7.1?

https://github.com/LIMXTEC/BitSend/releases

Kind Regards Christian

Grae500

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 26. March 2017, 00:42:54 »
Yep. Just taking forever to sync..

Grae500

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 26. March 2017, 03:12:30 »
ok, so I installed the wallet on my home PC and it's syncing MUCH faster. So good there, question though.. how do I make sure it's using the right wallet address? I don't want to create a new wallet, I want to use the backup of the wallet I already have.

metamorphin

• Globaler Moderator
  • +6/-0
  • No risk - No fun
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoinsulting - The crypto consultants
« Reply #4 on: 26. March 2017, 11:11:11 »

Thanks!

I am not sure, but I have the feeling, that you have to configuring the Port on your wallet in your company. IT in Companies often built with strong firewalls and co.

Greetz
Steve

bravehearth0319

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 20. May 2017, 03:05:35 »

Thanks!

I am not sure, but I have the feeling, that you have to configuring the Port on your wallet in your company. IT in Companies often built with strong firewalls and co.

Greetz
Steve
So what is the right BSD wallet that I need to download to my laptop? So I can store some
of my BSD in. the wallet qt

Elder III

• +1/-0
  • Hobby Miner and PC Technician
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 20. May 2017, 23:15:24 »

Thanks!

Greetz
Steve
So what is the right BSD wallet that I need to download to my laptop? So I can store some
of my BSD in. the wallet qt

Just download the Windows installer from here --- https://github.com/LIMXTEC/BitSend/releases --- and you're all set on any PC.

OneUnderBridge

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 28. May 2017, 22:18:39 »
Yup, stupid questions but stupid questions are the easiest to answer so they're not a problem, just don't ask any hard questions! Teasing! I'm a noob here too!

bravehearth0319

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 05. June 2017, 01:45:48 »

Thanks!

Hello,

do you use the newest version 1.2.7.1?

https://github.com/LIMXTEC/BitSend/releases

Kind Regards Christian
I still got confused on this one, of how to set it up. But I'll try it again, or I might did something wrong with the instruction.

Trollollo

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 11. June 2017, 13:46:51 »
I don't know why it sync's so slow.Maybe your firewall is blocking some connections to nodes?

bravehearth0319

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 17. June 2017, 19:04:36 »
Yep. Just taking forever to sync..
Are you saying bsd staking wallet? where can I find that? is it downloadable or not? can you send me the link

bravehearth0319

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 02. July 2017, 23:55:09 »

Thanks!
It maybe the problem was in the node or in the internet data connection. did ask the team of bitsend regarding your concern problem with them?

Neelaksh123

• Regular
  • +0/-0
  • Bitsend Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 07. October 2017, 12:23:59 »
Telephone: 07083/500273
E-Mail: info@bitsend.info
Internetadresse: www.bitsend.info

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13