• 7 Replies

dartec

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
How to add workers to wallet?
« on: 14. April 2017, 22:02:39 »
Hi All,

I am a noob with Crypto currencies.
I started mining Bitsend for the first time today.

How do I add workers to my wallet?
I am currently mining on 1 PC, but have more PCs that I can use.
Do I have to create a new wallet for each PC?

TIA.

Elder III

• +1/-0
  • Hobby Miner and PC Technician
    • View Profile
Re: How to add workers to wallet?
« Reply #1 on: 18. April 2017, 08:42:59 »
You can use the same wallet address for all of your workers if you wish, just enter the same address each time or use your BSD wallet to generate a new address that will also be linked to your wallet. That way all your coins go to one place.

bravehearth0319

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 22. April 2017, 17:24:02 »
You can use the same wallet address for all of your workers if you wish, just enter the same address each time or use your BSD wallet to generate a new address that will also be linked to your wallet. That way all your coins go to one place.
Isn't it will be a problem sooner or later if they use one wallet address for the workers. But I think generating BSD wallet address will be a good idea I think.

greek1313

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 28. April 2017, 01:13:24 »
I downloaded the wallet for Mac, there is no synchronization. How to launch a wallet?

Elder III

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 30. April 2017, 22:59:54 »
^Is there no synchronization at all or is it just moving slowly? For the Windows wallet at least, once you open it there may be 10-20 seconds (maybe longer if not on a SSD) before it makes connection and the bar at the bottom will turn green and start to synch. If it's the first time you have opened it it will likely take hours to synch at first. Once it catches up it will be much faster the next time since it will only need to synchronize the amount of hours since you last opened it.

bravehearth0319

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 05. May 2017, 19:02:09 »
Hi All,

I am a noob with Crypto currencies.
I started mining Bitsend for the first time today.

How do I add workers to my wallet?
I am currently mining on 1 PC, but have more PCs that I can use.
Do I have to create a new wallet for each PC?

TIA.

What is the first thing I need to do to start mining? I want to mine BSD too, but don't know how? can anyone guide me in this  matter? any assistance is pretty appreciated, thanks :)

Elder III

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 20. May 2017, 23:17:14 »
Have you checked out the video guide on Youtube that is in another thread on these forums? It should help you get started if you haven't already. --- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA-dvvumwGU

bravehearth0319

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 12. June 2017, 01:06:24 »
What do you mean by this things? can I use the bitsend address on bittrex if ever I want to join as a worker that you are talking about. Correct me if Im wrong with my understanding. Thanks

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13