BitSend?

• 7 Replies

ufaforwork1

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
BitSend?
« on: 02. July 2017, 10:43:50 »
What is BitSend? What is the different?
BitSend is a long term project. It is private digital currency for every generation. The POW and POS period goes 100 Years. สมัครแทงมวยออนไลน์
The big target is a fair distribution. BitSend doesn't have a blockhalving or ponz scheme. Also in 10 year or 20 year can you can mine BSD like today. แทงมวยออนไลน์
You can mine BSD without mining equipment. You need only 5000 BSD and a server with static IP address

edit: you need 25.000 BitSend. (where you got this info?) Greetz Steve

chris

• Globaler Moderator
  • +21/-0
    • View Profile
Re: BitSend?
« Reply #1 on: 04. October 2017, 10:55:13 »
Bitsend is the first Masternode coin with Bitcoin Core 0.14 and Segwit Support. We have now the best from the best ^^.

Kind Regards Christian

CoinEraser

• +0/-0
  • CoinEraser
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 02. November 2017, 23:16:15 »
Bitsend is the first Masternode coin with Bitcoin Core 0.14 and Segwit Support. We have now the best from the best ^^.

Kind Regards Christian

That's right! The project looks really good and cool. Still wonder why the price is so low for a coin with all this nice features.  :) :o

quasarbeast

• Globaler Moderator
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 03. November 2017, 23:25:32 »

Kind Regards Christian

That's right! The project looks really good and cool. Still wonder why the price is so low for a coin with all this nice features.  :) :o

CoinEraser, you think the price is low? What price would you like to see?

If you go buy 1 BTC worth of BSD on Bittrex right now, the price would be 9000 satoshi. Is that high enough?
For 4 BTC you could get the price to 9888.

CoinEraser

• +0/-0
  • CoinEraser
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 04. November 2017, 15:02:21 »

Kind Regards Christian

If you go buy 1 BTC worth of BSD on Bittrex right now, the price would be 9000 satoshi. Is that high enough?

That should not sound negative. ;)
I think only in comparison to dash, btc or eth is the price low. But in itself I like it, because I can buy more bitsend coins for my money. :)
Maybe someday bitsend costs as much as dash or other coins from top 10 coinmarket. :) I cross my fingers and hope. :)

quasarbeast

• Globaler Moderator
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 08. November 2017, 07:52:12 »

Kind Regards Christian

I think only in comparison to dash, btc or eth is the price low. But in itself I like it, because I can buy more bitsend coins for my money. :)
Maybe someday bitsend costs as much as dash or other coins from top 10 coinmarket. :) I cross my fingers and hope. :)

Ah, that is the power of price discovery in action. But as  you say, it's not the momentary price, but the trend that might interest you.

For instance, if you had put 25,000 Bsd together to start a Masternode 4 months ago, and kept the rewards you earned,  with the price of BSD today, you would have combined holdings worth around 2.5x. That's a casual estimate from looking at the charts today; don't quote me precisely, but I think it's about right.

CoinEraser

• +0/-0
  • CoinEraser
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 08. November 2017, 17:13:26 »

Kind Regards Christian

Ah, that is the power of price discovery in action. But as  you say, it's not the momentary price, but the trend that might interest you.

For instance, if you had put 25,000 Bsd together to start a Masternode 4 months ago, and kept the rewards you earned,  with the price of BSD today, you would have combined holdings worth around 2.5x. That's a casual estimate from looking at the charts today; don't quote me precisely, but I think it's about right.

That sounds really good! I hope someday I have enough coins to run my own masternode. :)

skarais

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 17. January 2018, 03:47:08 »
According to my knowledge, bitend progress is good and does not close the possibility if the price of bitsend will increase in 2018 and some days yesterday the price of bitsend is high enough hopefully this will continue.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13