Why bitsend price is falling ?

• 28 Replies

shiva

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Why bitsend price is falling ?
« on: 10. May 2017, 15:17:46 »
Why bitsend price is just going down and down  :'( ? what are the chances of recovering it back or how long it can take time ?

bravehearth0319

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Why bitsend price is falling ?
« Reply #1 on: 14. May 2017, 22:32:10 »
Why bitsend price is just going down and down  :'( ? what are the chances of recovering it back or how long it can take time ?
Because bitcoin price value was getting higher that's why most of the altcoins was dropping down too,  and the Chan ces to recovering back was bitcoin must drop the price anyway,..

Elder III

• +1/-0
  • Hobby Miner and PC Technician
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 20. May 2017, 23:19:23 »
I think that the future is good for BitSend, it just takes something to attract the attention of more people to make the price go up again. Right now Bitcoin and the big altcoins are sky high so fewer people are looking for "the next new coin" try out right now.

bravehearth0319

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 29. May 2017, 00:42:03 »
Maybe because the value of bitcoin was getting increase, and I think the best thing we can do about it is we must aggressively do continue buying bsd while the price was dropped. :)

Elder III

• +1/-0
  • Hobby Miner and PC Technician
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 03. June 2017, 23:32:56 »
Back up to $0.23 today; a nice increase in the past few days.

Trollollo

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 11. June 2017, 13:04:48 »
Haha,more up today!Looks promising.

bravehearth0319

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 12. June 2017, 00:56:48 »
Isn't the reason why bitsend is falling it is because the price value of bitcoin was increasing and which most altcoin are falling or dropping the price too. But i still do believe that bitsend even it drops the value it will still be recover to resume its original price or more.

Victorycoin

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 13. June 2017, 00:05:56 »
The was the look of the market today  at Livecoin. Price actually touched 0.00034999 BTC , but not so with other exchange! What could have made it rise by that much at Livecoin?

Script3d

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 14. June 2017, 08:21:51 »
The was the look of the market today  at Livecoin. Price actually touched 0.00034999 BTC , but not so with other exchange! What could have made it rise by that much at Livecoin?
probably somebody bought the coin at high price by accident or maybe he did it on purpose
BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████

bravehearth0319

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 19. June 2017, 00:57:24 »
I think that the future is good for BitSend, it just takes something to attract the attention of more people to make the price go up again. Right now Bitcoin and the big altcoins are sky high so fewer people are looking for "the next new coin" try out right now.
Indeed, this is how goes why bsd user also doing trade. Due to with it they can have a chance to get profit of bitcoin. Not only to attract others but help too.

Trollollo

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 20. June 2017, 23:42:33 »
Just remember-In cryptos price is growing,and falling,but if development is moving ahead,price will grow for sure

bravehearth0319

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 25. June 2017, 03:48:10 »

Maybe it is because of the bitcoin price value is increasing or so for them to recover it the bsd community is doing everything
to recover it.

bravehearth0319

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 25. June 2017, 04:01:14 »
As far as I know, Once the coin is being listed in any coin exchange sites expect the fluctuation to be happen in the market.
and I think its depend on the moving price of the value of bitcoin.

bravehearth0319

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 02. July 2017, 06:23:56 »
Maybe because of the price moving of bitcoin. But I'm not sure about it, its only my perception it maybe also the community of bitsend is quitting now, I don't know.

Victorycoin

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 08. July 2017, 17:37:08 »
What are you guys doing with your BSD? If you're letting it lie idol in your wallets or immediately dump it all too soon you receive them, then we aren't doing much to spur up demand for the coin, which is what to drive the price up from time to time.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13